What is flavour ghosting and how can I prevent it?
- Lay out a few paper towels on a flat surface in your kitchen, bathroom, or wherever you have a sink and running water available, and keep some spare.
- Take your blu PRO Kit apart by unscrewing the mouthpiece from the [clearomiser] and the clearomiser from the battery. This will leave the three core parts of your blu PRO Kit as separate entities.
- Turn on your tap at a low level so there’s a gentle stream of warm water coming out.
- Swill out your mouthpiece to remove any lingering flavours. Dry with one of your paper towels and leave it standing up on the paper towels you’ve laid out.
- Place your clearomiser under the running water until it’s filled with water.
- Place your thumb over the top of the clearomiser and shake for a few seconds. Empty the water and repeat the step 3-5 times or until the water you’re pouring out of the clearomiser stops being cloudy – the cloudier the water the more e-liquid there is in the clearomiser.
- Once done, scrunch up a kitchen towel sheet into a long, thin pipe. Gently push this down into the clearomiser to soak up remaining water droplets. Perform this action until you’ve removed as much of the water as you can.
- Place the clearomiser on one of the paper sheets, face down, so the device is standing on its open end. This will allow the remaining water to drip down and get soaked up by the towel.