Ministry Of Sound Competition RulesCategories: Learn
Terms & Conditions – Fontem x Ministry of Sound – Prize draw
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
- This promotion (“Promotion”) is open to legal residents of mainland England (Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and overseas territories are excluded). Individuals resident in UK islands are not eligible to enter. Employees of the Promoter, its parent company, affiliates, divisions, and subsidiaries, promotion marketing/advertising agencies, their immediate families, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Participants must be aged 18 years or over with legal capacity to enter the promotion and have access to the internet, an email account and cell phone for the duration of the Promotional Period.
- This promotion opens at 13:00 BST on 14 April 2017 and closes at 23:59 BST on 18 April 2017 (“Promotional Period”). Any entry received after the closing date shall be deemed invalid. Participants are responsible for determining the appropriate time in their time zone. Promoter’s computer shall be official time keeper.
- A maximum of one entry is permitted per person. In case of dispute, entry will be deemed made by authorized account holder of the email account used to enter the Promotion, as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion.
Data rates and wireless Internet access fees apply to use of mobile device for Promotion entry. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for participating via mobile device. It is therefore recommended that you consult your wireless carrier’s pricing plan BEFORE participating via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and, wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
How to enter
- To enter the Promotion, participants must enter their first name, last name, e-mail address and phone number before the end of the Promotional Period on the website http://blucigs.polldaddy.com/s/ministry-of-sound-ticket-giveaway and submit it by clicking the relevant button.
Selecting the winner
- The winner of the Promotion will be selected by a random software on 19 April 2017, from all valid entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions. The software will select 5 winners of 2 placement on guest list valid for one person each (total of 10 guest list spots for 10 persons).
- The prize for the winner is two standard guest list placements for one person to the “Ministry of Sound Club” to visit the following event: THE GALLERY PRESENTS: HERNAN CATTANEO & NICK WARREN” in 103 Gaunt Street, Elephant & Castle, London, SE1 6DP valid only on Friday the 21st of April 2017, 22:00 BST.
No travel is included in the prize. The winner and his/her guest will have to make their own travel arrangements.
Winner and his/her guest will be required to provide proof of age at “Ministry of Sound Club”, and shall ensure that they have personal ID in case they are asked. Failure to provide such documents may result in the winner and/or his/her guest being refused entry to the club. The Promoter refuses any responsibility for such event.
- Approximate retail value of the prize is £24 per ticket and cannot be exchanged for alternative prizes or cash.
Notification and delivery of the prize
- The winner will be notified within 1 hour of being selected, via email or phone. IT IS THE POTENTIAL WINNER’S SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO CONFIGURE HIS/HER PRIVACY SETTINGS SO THAT PROMOTER OR ITS DESIGNATED REPRESENTATIVE CAN CONTACT HIM/HER VIA EMAIL. The winner must respond with his/her email address so that the Promoter or its agency can contact him/her with all details relating to the Prize.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner. However, if the winner has not responded to the direct message within 3 hours, or if the selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions, time permitting.
- As part of the verification procedure, potential winner will be required to provide the Promoter with an identity document and proof of residence in mainland England. In the event of noncompliance with this requirement, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The winner will be placed on the guest list and can access the event by going to the guest list row. Participants shall provide an email address where confirmation will be send to.
- The winner is solely responsible for all costs and expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize. Winner is solely responsible for all taxes on prize if any. Winner further agrees to fully cooperate with Promoter with regard to tax reporting obligation (if any). No prize substitution except by Promoter if prize/prize component is unavailable for any reason, and only then for prize/prize component of comparable value.
- Incomplete, illegible, corrupted, garbled, inaccessible, damaged, or jumbled entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control. Without limiting the foregoing, the Promoter also accepts no responsibility for any technological, programming, electronic, network, computer/software or other error, failure or malfunction which interferes with, impedes or interrupts the intended functioning of the Promotion.
- The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered except in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
All participants give hereby, by means of participating in the Promotion, their consent to the use of this data. Participants should contact the Promoter if they do want to exercise their statutory rights. Requests for same must be made to the Promoter at the address at the end of these Terms and Conditions.
- If the Promoter has any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
- The Promoter’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- By participating, entrant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless Promoter, its parent company, affiliates, divisions, and subsidiaries, promotion marketing/advertising agencies, and the directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations (“Released Entities”) from any and all liability arising from participating in the Promotion, any Promotion-related activity and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of the prize. Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering (or attempting to tamper) with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion; to be acting in violation of the Terms and Conditions or to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The preceding in no way precludes Promoter from taking other actions against such individuals so as to protect its rights.
- By entering this promotion participants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions. In the event of obvious error in these terms and conditions, illegality, or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which render the Promotion itself or the awarding of the prize impossible, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to vary and/or amend the Promotion and/or these terms and conditions or withdraw the Promotion. In such circumstances the Promoter will make all reasonable endeavors to advise participants of any changes or withdrawal. Participants agree that the Promoter shall not be held liable in such event.
- Participants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, participants grant the Promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non- exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to use any such content, enter, submissions, pictures and other material for the purposes of this promotion. Participant agrees, upon Promoter’s request and without compensation, to execute any additional documents so as to effect, record or perfect the grant of rights contemplated by this subsection. Winner may be required to participate in advertising or promotional activities for the Promoter, without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. In addition, the Promoter will have the right, at its absolute discretion and without payment or permission to the winner, to use the winners’ name, images, pictures, region of residence or likeness for the purposes of announcing the winner of the Promotion and for related promotional purposes (with regard to the latter, except where such use is prohibited by law). By accepting these terms and conditions, participants hereby grant to Promoter and its agency the relevant consent to such publicity and marketing initiatives without any compensation, except where prohibited law. IF PARTICIPANTS DON’T AGREE WITH THIS, PARTICIPANTS SHOULD NOT ENTER INTO THIS PROMOTION
- To the fullest extent permitted by law: participants agree that these terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law (except for conflicts-of-law/choice of law provisions); to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts; waive any right of change of venue, inconvenient forum or the like; agree to bring any action individually (and not as part of a class action); and that their recovery in any such action is limited to actual costs involved in participating in the Promotion (if any), with all rights to attorneys’ fees and any and all damages (including special, compensatory, punitive, consequential damages) being expressly waived. If any part of this subsection or other provision of these terms and conditions is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be stricken from these terms and conditions and replaced with a substitute provision that most closely reflects Promoter’s original intent and is legal, valid and enforceable. Should a given provision be determined to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such determination shall not affect the balance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by Participants as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Promotion. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- Promoter: Fontem Ventures B.V., 12th Floor, Barbara Strozzilaan 101, 1083 HN Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.