Get the most out of your blu® e-cig battery with these tips.
Since you’re going to be using your batteries repeatedly, it makes sense to maintain them properly. Here are a few pointers to help you take good care of them, so they’ll last as long as they’re supposed to!
Prolong the life of your blu Battery
Although you’ll need to replace bits of your electronic cigarette occasionally, you don’t want be have to purchase a new battery every week. Here are some simple steps to follow to ensure you get the most out of your batteries.
– Try not to leave a case or battery charging for prolonged periods of time. With a blu™ charging case you can store a fully charged battery in slot 4.
– Ensure that charging is complete before you disconnect the case or battery and always use your case or battery until completely drained before charging and.
– Do not half use a battery and then replace it in the charging slot before it’s fully drained.
How to clean the battery
If you notice problems with the battery’s performance, your battery could be dirty. Debris on the threads can impact performance. This can be fixed in just two easy steps.
- Remove the battery from the tank or clearomiser.
- Rub a cotton swab over the battery threads using a circular motion. Any debris from the threads will now be visible on the swab.
Once the battery has been cleaned, you should notice improved performance.
Blu batteries in extreme conditions
At our Research and Development facility in Silicon Valley, California, blu batteries are tested to work in all conditions. The box you see in the picture above actually creates its own weather, simulating conditions from the extreme heat of the Sahara to the freezing temperatures of Antarctica. No matter where you choose to adventure, your blu e-cigarette won’t let you down.
The battery won’t hold a charge
If your battery doesn’t seem to be holding a charge, it could be for a number of reasons – dirty battery threads, a malfunctioning charger or a problem with the battery itself. No matter what’s wrong, we’re happy to offer help and advice. Just give our blu customer support a call at 0800 0149 355 (Free from a UK landline).