Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned vaper, knowing which vape device is right for you can be tricky. In this guide we’ll give you a run-down of the different types of blu vape kits, who they’re for, what they cost, and how much bang you get for your buck.
If vaping seems like an attractive alternative to smoking but you don’t know where to begin, then the myblu™ Intense Starter Kit is for you. Offering everything you need to start or continue your journey with blu, it comes with a rechargeable device and two liquidpod flavours to try.
With a battery that lasts all day and charges in under 45 minutes, you won’t have to worry about running out unexpectedly again. Choose between 11 liquidpod flavours and switch up easily and quickly with just a simple click.
With this bundle you’ll get everything you need to vape: your closed myblu™ device; two liquidpods (one Golden Tobacco and one Menthol); and a USB charger.
They say variety is the spice of life, and we bring it in abundance. Whether you’ve got a fresh, earthy, fruity or savoury flavour palate, we’ve got the liquidpod for you.
You can find a full list of options here, but to give you an idea of what we have to offer, here’s a breakdown of some of our best sellers: Menthol, Blue Ice, Golden Tobacco, Blueberry, and Strawberry Mint.
The above starter kit will set you back only £19.99, and there’s even free shipping.
The blu PRO® device is a step above, perfect if you’ve got a little bit of experience with vaping already. It’s easy to refill, delivers a smooth taste and comes packed with premium features.
The rechargeable open device, one clearomiser (the section of the device which you fill up with liquid), and a USB charger.
All our blu PRO® e-liquids are priced at £3.99, and you’ll not be stuck for choice either, with 10 flavours to enjoy. Whether you want the familiar taste of Golden Tobacco, something sweet like Mint Chocolate, something fruity such as Green Apple or a fresh flavour like Polar Mint, we’ve got something for everyone here.
We strive to make all our vaping kits budget-friendly, because we don’t think people should be priced out of the best experiences. Our blu PRO® kit comes in at just £17.99.
The blu PRO® Starter Kit bundle is available at £23.99, providing a saving of £7.47 compared to buying each product individually.
It can be tricky choosing which device is right for you, so we’ve put together some tips to help you out.
1. Decide on your experience. First and foremost, vaping should be enjoyable, so you need to pick a kit that you are happy to be seen with, and that you actually enjoy using. Before you start looking at the options, ask yourself a few questions:
– Are you looking to replicate any particular sensory elements of smoking?
– Do you want to be a discreet vaper – one that doesn’t give off big clouds?
– Do you want a device that’s pocket-friendly, rather than big and bulky?
– Do you want a device which allows you refill it with an e-liquid bottle, or do you want one that uses flavour pods for a super-easy experience?
2. Pick your device. Once you’ve answered those questions you should have a better idea of what to look out for, and which type of device is right for you – our blu PRO® Kit or our myblu™ Intense Starter Kit.
3. Choose your flavour. Finding the perfect flavour fit is important. There are lots to choose from, and it really does come down to personal preference. We would advise thinking about the type of flavours you usually enjoy in food and drinks, and trying to replicate those in your vape. To find the solution that satisfies you the most, it might be worth experimenting with a few different flavours and strengths before refining your decisions from there.
4. Get the right strength. Using the right strength of nicotine is critical as it will likely have a significant impact on your vaping experience. Generally the lower the strength, the smoother the experience; the higher the strength, the greater the intensity of the vape.
5. Make sure you’ve got all the parts. From clearomisers to atomisers, some vapes need additional parts to function. So, before you head to the checkout, make sure you have everything you need. This isn’t something you need to worry about if you are purchasing from blu though: our kits come with everything you need to get going right away.
6. Read the instructions. Once you’ve decided on the right device, flavour and strength, you’ll be ready to go. But before you start using your new device, make sure you read the instructions carefully. We know it’s boring but reading the instructions will ensure everything is as it should be, preventing damage and helping you to get the most out of your vaping experience.
Everyone has their own reason for vaping, but regardless of your reason for switching, our devices and kits are only intended for existing adult smokers and vapers. No matter who you are and how you use our products, we always strive to make sure that all our devices are affordably priced with a range of flavours that help you make the most of your time vaping. Still need some assistance? Why not get in touch with our Customer Service on 0800 0149 355, who are available from Monday to Friday, 08.30 - 18.00, and on Saturday, 09.00 - 13.00.