How the blu PLUS+™ Slide Kit Works
Welcome to our guide to the blu PLUS+™ Slide Kit. On this page, you’ll find everything you need to get the most out of your device.
Using your blu PLUS+™ Slide Kit
The blu PLUS+™ Slide Kit is delivered to you with partial charge although we recommend charging the e-cigarette model fully before use by plugging it into a power socket for approximately 30 minutes. This will help the rechargeable device maintain optimal performance.
How do I set up my blu PLUS+™ Slide Kit?
To set up your blu PLUS+™ Slide Kit, complete the following steps:
- Remove all outer packaging.
- Remove the blue silicone cap from the end of the blu PLUS+ Tobacco™ Cartridge.
- Screw the flavour cartridge onto the blu PLUS+™ Rechargeable Device.
Once these actions have been completed, your blu PLUS+™ e-cigarette is ready for use. Before you start vaping, take a few short puffs to prime the blu PLUS+™.
How do I know when to charge my blu PLUS+™?
When your blu PLUS+™ Battery starts to run out of charge, you will start to notice a few changes in the way your blu PLUS+™ is performing. This may include less vapour production and a less intense flavour. When you notice either of these signs, it’s time to recharge your blu PLUS+™ e-cigarette before it runs out of charge. When your charge has depleted, the blu PLUS+™ will stop producing vapour.
How do I charge my blu PLUS+™ Slide Kit?
Your blu PLUS+™ Slide Kit comes complete with a USB charger. When you’re ready to recharge your e-cigarette, complete the following steps:
- Unscrew the flavour cartridge from the battery.
- Screw the battery into the USB charger.
- Plug the USB charger into a compatible device such as a laptop, computer or USB charging port. The battery should take around 30-60 minutes to fully charge.
- The light on the USB Charger will glow red and the tip of the device will flash to indicate that it has started to charge.*
- Once the device is fully charged, the light on the USB Charger will turn blue. For optimal battery performance, it is recommended that the device is not left to charge once the rechargeable device has been fully charged.
*If the light does not glow when the USB Charger is plugged in, the device has not been connected correctly. Simply unscrew the rechargeable device from the charger and reconnect.
How to use your blu PLUS+™ Cartridges
When your cartridge is empty, your blu PLUS+™ will stop producing vapour. To replace your blu PLUS+™ Cartridge*, complete the following steps:
- Unwrap the cartridge and remove the silicone cap.
- Screw the cartridge onto the battery.
- Once you are ready to use your blu PLUS+™, take a drag from the mouthpiece.
*blu PLUS+™ Cartridges are only compatible with the blu PLUS+™ device.