Choose your device
  • Choose your device

Our flavour range

Customize your experience and create the perfect vape. The blu PRO® and blu ACETM flavours use e-liquids that allow you to match your mood with the perfect taste, no matter the occasion. On top of that you can choose the nicotine level, including nicotine-free, so every vape delivers the desired kick.

What are e-liquids

Learn more about e-liquids, responsible for our tasty flavours, and how easily they can be switched.

Our e-liquids explained

E-Liquid is the substance used by vaporizers, providing the vapour its flavour and nicotine (if the vaper is using nicotine e-liquids). When the e-cigarette is in use, the battery will heat up the e-liquid, turning it into a smooth vapour when inhaled. Offering complete versatility, e-liquid allow vapers to experiment with flavours in a choice of non-nicotine or nicotine strengths.

Flavour discovery

Vaping allows you to enjoy a wide range of exciting flavours and explore different nicotine strengths to keep things fresh.

Discover Regular Range

Nicotine free

Flavour and nothing but the flavour. Our Nicotine-Free range is for those who prefer a vape that focuses purely on taste.

Try Nicotine-free

About nicotine strength

Read about our different flavour ranges and discover your preferred nicotine strength

Our e-liquids explained

E-Liquid is the substance used by vaporizers, providing the vapour its flavour and nicotine (if the vaper is using nicotine e-liquids). When the e-cigarette is in use, the battery will heat up the e-liquid, turning it into a smooth vapour when inhaled. Offering complete versatility, e-liquid allow vapers to experiment with flavours in a choice of non-nicotine or nicotine strengths.

Where to start?

If you are just discovering vaping and its benefits, our tobacco and menthol tastes might resonate strongly with you. Our Fresh & Earthy Collection is a common entry point for newcomers, consisting of many familiar tastes.

Start vaping

In search for something new?

There is no excuse to ever get bored of your vape. If you’re always looking to change things up, we have a wide range of Fruity & Savoury flavours ready and waiting for you to discover.

Experience new flavours

Our nicotine strengths explained

The amount of nicotine in an e-liquid is indicated in percentages, millimetres, or milligrams, using a 100ml/mg measure as basis. This means a Tank with 1.6mg nicotine strength includes 1.6% nicotine in total, with other ingredients making up the remaining 98.4%.

Different strengths to match your taste

Finding flavours and nicotine strengths that perfectly capture your mood and taste is one of the many benefits of vaping. Ranging from 0% to 1.6%, our flavours are sure to satisfy both seasoned vapers as well as newcomers looking for a familiar experience.

New to vaping

People who are just starting their vaping adventure often prefer a high nicotine percentage, for a strong and familiar experience.

Start vaping

Flavour discovery

Vaping allows you to enjoy a wide range of exciting flavours and explore different nicotine strengths to keep things fresh.

Discover our flavours

Nicotine free

Flavour and nothing but the flavour. Our Nicotine-Free range is for those who prefer a vape that focuses purely on taste.

Try nicotine free

Sort

Filters

Flavour Collection Discover which Flavour Collection tastefully captures your mood.

Strength

  • Our flavour range

    Customize your experience and create the perfect vape. The blu PRO® and blu ACETM flavours use e-liquids that allow you to match your mood with the perfect taste, no matter the occasion. On top of that you can choose the nicotine level, including nicotine-free, so every vape delivers the desired kick.

    What are e-liquids

    Learn more about e-liquids, responsible for our tasty flavours, and how easily they can be switched.

    Our e-liquids explained

    E-Liquid is the substance used by vaporizers, providing the vapour its flavour and nicotine (if the vaper is using nicotine e-liquids). When the e-cigarette is in use, the battery will heat up the e-liquid, turning it into a smooth vapour when inhaled. Offering complete versatility, e-liquid allow vapers to experiment with flavours in a choice of non-nicotine or nicotine strengths.

    Flavour discovery

    Vaping allows you to enjoy a wide range of exciting flavours and explore different nicotine strengths to keep things fresh.

    Discover Regular Range

    Nicotine free

    Flavour and nothing but the flavour. Our Nicotine-Free range is for those who prefer a vape that focuses purely on taste.

    Try Nicotine-free

    About nicotine strength

    Read about our different flavour ranges and discover your preferred nicotine strength

    Our e-liquids explained

    E-Liquid is the substance used by vaporizers, providing the vapour its flavour and nicotine (if the vaper is using nicotine e-liquids). When the e-cigarette is in use, the battery will heat up the e-liquid, turning it into a smooth vapour when inhaled. Offering complete versatility, e-liquid allow vapers to experiment with flavours in a choice of non-nicotine or nicotine strengths.

    Where to start?

    If you are just discovering vaping and its benefits, our tobacco and menthol tastes might resonate strongly with you. Our Fresh & Earthy Collection is a common entry point for newcomers, consisting of many familiar tastes.

    Start vaping

    In search for something new?

    There is no excuse to ever get bored of your vape. If you’re always looking to change things up, we have a wide range of Fruity & Savoury flavours ready and waiting for you to discover.

    Experience new flavours

    Our nicotine strengths explained

    The amount of nicotine in an e-liquid is indicated in percentages, millimetres, or milligrams, using a 100ml/mg measure as basis. This means a Tank with 1.6mg nicotine strength includes 1.6% nicotine in total, with other ingredients making up the remaining 98.4%.

    Different strengths to match your taste

    Finding flavours and nicotine strengths that perfectly capture your mood and taste is one of the many benefits of vaping. Ranging from 0% to 1.6%, our flavours are sure to satisfy both seasoned vapers as well as newcomers looking for a familiar experience.

    New to vaping

    People who are just starting their vaping adventure often prefer a high nicotine percentage, for a strong and familiar experience.

    Start vaping

    Flavour discovery

    Vaping allows you to enjoy a wide range of exciting flavours and explore different nicotine strengths to keep things fresh.

    Discover our flavours

    Nicotine free

    Flavour and nothing but the flavour. Our Nicotine-Free range is for those who prefer a vape that focuses purely on taste.

    Try nicotine free
Back to top

GET 10% DISCOUNT ON YOUR FIRST BLU ORDER!

Sign up to be the first to know about upcoming deals and receive 10% off your first order.

No Thanks