CHOOSE A DEVICE
How do I charge the myblu™?
Batteries are shipped with a partial charge; however, for best performance with first time use, it is recommended that you fully charge the batteries before using them.
Complete the following steps:
- Remove your device and Liquidpod from packaging.
- Unfold the attached USB cord from the pack and plug it into a USB-compatible charging port.
- Connect the rechargeable device to the USB cord with the charging contacts properly aligned.
- Once your device begins charging, the red light on the end will glow and remain illuminated.
- When the indicator light turns off, your blu is fully charged.
If the red light blinks rapidly, remove the battery for 10 seconds then reinsert into the pack. If the red light continues to blink rapidly, then the battery is defective or has been depleted of its charge, and the battery should be discarded and replaced with a new one. In the event you need to exchange your battery, complete the Replacement Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form online.
Why is myblu™ Liquidpod stuck?
If you are unable to unclick the liquidpod from the battery by hand, gently squeeze the liquidpod with pliers.
Do not use the pliers on the battery!
Once you have freed the liquidpod from the pliers, discard it immediately.
How do I use myblu™ liquidpods?
To use the myblu™ liquidpod, complete the following steps:
- Select your preferred liquidpod and remove from packaging.
- Insert the liquidpod into the rechargeable device. You will feel it click into place.
- Once you are ready to use your blu, draw on the liquidpod and enjoy.