How the blu PLUS+™ XPRESS Kit works
Welcome to our guide to the blu PLUS+™ Xpress Kit. On this page, you’ll find everything you need to understand and get the most out of your device.
Using your blu PLUS+™ Xpress Kit
Your blu PLUS+ Xpress Kit is shipped to you with a partial charge but we recommend that your device is fully charged before your first use. This is done by connecting the device to a power socket for around 30-60 minutes. To get started, all you’ll need is your fully charged blu PLUS+™ Rechargeable Device and your favorite blu PLUS+ Tank™. Your blu PLUS+ Xpress Kit can be used with any one of our pre-filled blu PLUS+ Tanks™. Once your blu PLUS+™ is fully charged and connected to the tank, you are ready to enjoy!
How do I charge my blu PLUS+™ Xpress Kit?
To charge your blu PLUS+™ Xpress Kit, complete the following steps:
- Screw your blu PLUS+™ Rechargeable Device into the USB Charger.
- Plug the USB Charger into a USB-compatible charging port.
- The light on the USB Charger will glow red and the tip the device will flash to indicate that it has started to charge.*
- Once the device is fully charged, the light on the USB Charger will turn blue.
*If the light does not glow when the USB Charger is plugged in, the device has not been connected correctly. Simply unscrew the rechargeable device from the charger and reconnect.
How to use your blu PLUS+ Tank™
When your tank is empty, your blu PLUS+™ will stop producing vapor. To replace your blu PLUS+ Tank™, complete the following steps:
- Unwrap the tank and remove the silicone cap.
- Screw the tank onto the device.
- Once you are ready to use your blu PLUS+™, take a drag from the mouthpiece.
*blu PLUS+ Tanks™ are only compatible with the blu PLUS+™ device.