How the myblu™ Starter Kit works
Welcome to our guide to the myblu™ Starter Kit. On this page, you’ll find everything you need to understand and get the most out of your device.
Using your myblu™ Starter Kit
Your myblu™ Starter Kit is shipped to you with a partial charge but we recommend that your device is fully charged before your first use. This is done by connecting the device to a power socket for around 30-60 minutes. To get started, all you’ll need is your fully charged myblu™ Rechargeable Device and your favorite blu myblu™ flavored liquidpod. Your myblu™ Starter Kit can be used with any one of our pre-filled blu myblu™ flavored liquidpods. Once your myblu™ is fully charged and connected to the flavored liquidpod, you're ready to enjoy!
How do I charge the myblu™ Starter Kit?
To charge your myblu™ Starter Kit, complete the following steps:
- Attach your myblu™ Rechargeable Device to the microUSB cable.
- Plug the microUSB Charger into a USB-compatible charging port.
- The light on the USB Charger will glow red and the tip the device will flash to indicate that it has started to charge.*
- Once the device is fully charged, the light on the USB Charger will no longer flash.
*If the light does not glow when the USB Charger is plugged in, the device has not been connected correctly. Simply connect the rechargeable device from the charging cable and reconnect.
How to use your flavored myblu™ liquidpod
When your liquidpod is empty, your myblu™ will stop producing vapor. To replace your myblu™ liquidpod, complete the following steps:
- Unwrap the liquidpod from it's plastic wrap
- Attach the liquidpod into the device. You will feel it "click" when attached
- Once you are ready to use your myblu™, take a drag from the mouthpiece.
*myblu™ are only compatible with the myblu™ device.