- About blu® E-Cigarette Kits
- About blu® e-cigarette Flavors
- How blu® E-Cigarettes Work
- How the blu PLUS+™ Rechargeable Kit works
- How the blu PLUS+™ XPRESS Kit works
- How the blu PRO™ Kit Works
- How blu® Disposables work
- What is e-liquid
- What are Clearomizers
- What are E-cigarette Batteries
- What are E-cigarette Chargers
- What are e-cigarette Tanks
How the blu PLUS+™ Rechargeable Kit works
Welcome to our guide to the blu PLUS+™ Rechargeable Kit. On this page, you’ll find everything you need to understand and get the most out of your device.
Using your blu PLUS+™ Rechargeable Kit
Your blu PLUS+™ is shipped to you with a partial charge but we recommend that you charge it fully before use by plugging it into a power socket for roughly 30-60 minutes. To get started, all you’ll need is your fully charged blu PLUS+™ and your favorite blu PLUS+ Tank™. Your blu PLUS+™ Rechargeable Kit can be used with any one of our pre-filled blu PLUS+ Tanks™. Once your blu PLUS+™ is fully charged and the Tank is connected, you’re ready to begin.
How do I know when to charge my blu PLUS+™?
If the blue light comes on when you inhale, your blu PLUS+™ Rechargeable Device is working and doesn’t need to be charged at the moment. If it doesn’t light up, try charging it. If you still notice performance problems, you may need to clean your Rechargeable Device.
How do I charge my blu PLUS+™ Rechargeable Kit?
The blu PLUS+™ Rechargeable Kit works by charging both the case and the e-cigarette. This means that the blu PLUS+™ can be recharged by placing it back into the case. To charge your blu PLUS+™, complete the following steps:
- Put the blu PLUS+™ Rechargeable Device into the blu PLUS+™ Rechargeable Pack in the space marked ‘Charge’. A red light will glow on the side of the case as the battery starts charging.
- Plug the USB cable into the port on the bottom of the blu PLUS+™ Rechargeable Pack.
- Plug the USB cable into a USB-compatible charging port.
- The blue light on the blu PLUS+™ Rechargeable Pack will begin to glow as the device begins to charge.*
- Once your blu PLUS+™ is fully charged, the red light on the case will stop glowing.
The case can also be charged without the device inside. When the blue light on the side of the case flashes three times, this indicates that the case can charge your e-cigarette three more times before needing to be charged itself. If the battery on your blu PLUS+™ runs out, the case will charge it in 30 minutes. The blu PLUS+™ Rechargeable Pack can charge your batteries six times before needing to be charged itself, and can store three tanks and two batteries.
How to use your blu PLUS+™ Tank
When your tank is empty, your blu PLUS+™ will stop producing vapor. To replace your blu PLUS+ Tank™, complete the following steps:
- Unwrap the tank and remove the silicone cap.
- Screw the Tank onto the device.
- Once you are ready to use your blu PLUS+™, take a drag from the mouthpiece.
*blu PLUS+ Tanks™ are only compatible with the blu PLUS+™ device.