- About blu® E-Cigarette Kits
- About blu® e-cigarette Flavors
- How blu® E-Cigarettes Work
- How the blu PLUS+™ Rechargeable Kit works
- How the blu PLUS+™ XPRESS Kit works
- How the blu PRO™ Kit Works
- How blu® Disposables work
- What is e-liquid
- What are Clearomizers
- What are E-cigarette Batteries
- What are E-cigarette Chargers
- What are e-cigarette Tanks
How the blu PRO™ Kit Works
Welcome to our guide to the blu PRO™ Kit. On this page, you’ll find everything you need to understand and get the most out of your device.
How to start?
Your blu PRO™ is shipped to you with a partial charge but we recommend that your device is fully charged before your first use. To get started, all you’ll need is your fully charged blu PRO™ and your favorite blu® Liquid.
What's in the blu PRO™ Kit
Your blu PRO™ Kit is an Open System e-cigarette, meaning it needs to be refilled with e-liquid (a Closed System vaporizer, on the other hand, uses tanks that are prefilled with e-liquid and packaged).
The blu PRO™ Kit contains:
▪ 1 x blu PRO™ Rechargeable Device (1100mah) ▪ 1 x blu PRO™ Clearomizer ▪ 1 x blu “Safe-Charge” USB charging cable ▪ 1 x blu® Tobacco Liquid
Your rechargeable device will arrive partially charged so that you can get going straight away. All you have to do is fill and prime your blu PRO™ Clearomizer before using it.
How to fill your clearomizer
The blu PRO™ Clearomizer comes with a top filling reservoir to make it easier to refill without spilling. However, this does not rule out the possibility of spillages, so lay out paper towels in the area where you're refilling to catch any e-liquid that doesn't go in the clearomizer. If any e-liquid does spill, mop it up immediately.
E-liquid is harmful if swallowed or if it comes in contact with skin. It may cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life, and users should wash their hands thoroughly after handling and avoid release to the environment. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of contents/container to the local waste disposal company.
Filling your clearomizer
Once you're ready, refill your clearomizer by following the next steps:
- Unscrew the mouthpiece from the top of the clearomizer.
- Place the nozzle of the liquid bottle against the inside wall of the clearomizer. Be sure to avoid the center tube of the clearomizer.
- Squeeze the liquid bottle until the liquid reaches the top of the triangle in the clear window on the clearomizer. Do not fill past the top of the triangle.
- Screw the mouthpiece back onto the clearomizer and attach to the top of the battery.
- Before using your blu PRO™ device or activating the battery, prime your clearomizer by taking a few quick, short puffs in order to saturate the wick.
How to prime your clearomizer
In the blu PRO™ Clearomizer there's a wick and a coil. Wicks are used to soak up the e-liquid and feed it to the coil, which provides the heat that vaporizes it. When a clearomizer has been freshly refilled, the e-liquid needs to coat into the wicks. Wicks that have not been sufficiently coated with e-liquid can produce an unpleasant burnt taste when in use.
To reduce the chances of a “burnt” taste, you can prime your clearomizer just before a new refill. To do this, take a number of quick, short puffs from your blu PRO™ device, without actually turning it on. This will not produce any vapor, but it will soak the wicks in e-liquid and help reduce the initial “burnt” taste that some may experience.
I bought the blu PRO™ two weeks ago and I love it
How do I start vaping?
Once you’ve fully charged your blu PRO™ and connected the clearomizer, you are ready to begin.
To use your blu PRO™, complete the following steps:
- Push the button 5 times in quick succession. The button and rechargeable device will flash 3 times to show that your blu PRO™ is activated.
- Push and hold the button on your blu PRO™ each time you take a puff. The button will light as you press it. While holding the button, inhale slowly and deeply. This will vaporize the liquid, allowing you to inhale and exhale vapor.
- To turn off your blu PRO™, push the button 5 times in quick succession. Your blu PRO™ will flash 3 times to indicate that it has been turned off. To verify that your blu PRO™ is inactive, press the button on the rechargeable device. If the rechargeable device button does not light, the device is turned off.
When the button flashes red, your blu PRO™ needs to be recharged.
How do I charge the blu PRO™ battery?
When the button on your blu PRO™ flashes red, this indicates that the PRO™ device needs to be recharged. There is also an indicator on the front of the rechargeable device that displays the amount of remaining charge left in the battery.
To charge your blu PRO™, complete the following steps:
- Plug the USB cable into a USB-compatible device.
- Plug the USB cable into the charging port on the side of the device.
- The button and tip of your blu PRO™ will initially blink 3 times and stay lit to indicate that the rechargeable device is charging. Once the device is fully charged the tip will blink red and turn blue. It will take approximately 3 hours to charge blu PRO™.
- After charging, your blu PRO™ the button and tip will blink 20 times before the device inactivates.
Note: Do not leave the rechargeable device attached to the charging cable longer than 24 hours.
Charging Warning: Do not use any charging device that has not been created by blu, and do not charge for an extended period. Charging options and accessories for blu products can be found on www.blu.com.