Why is my battery flashing?
If your battery flashes 15 times, it means your e-cig is being over-used and that you should take a break.
If your battery flashes 30 times, it needs to be recharged.
If your battery flashes continually, it’s an indication of a problem with the battery’s performance. To fix the issue, try cleaning the battery first.
Cleaning the battery
- Unscrew the battery from the blu Tank™.
- Get a cotton swab (Q-tip) and the battery.
- Take the cotton swab and rub it over the battery threads in a circular motion. If the threads were dirty, you will see the residue on the cotton swab.
- Blow on the battery threads to make sure any extra residue is removed.
- Screw the clean battery into a blu Tank™ and take a drag on your e-cig.