In less than 5 minutes we'll find a blu device for YOU.
Why are you here?
I'm tired of smelling like an ashtray
I want to try something different
With long lasting blu batteries you're prepared for any journey
At blu, we make vaping easy. From out-of-the-box solutions to more advanced vapes, we've got you covered from A-Z:
- Products for every type of user
- Variety of flavors and nicotine strengths
- Simple and easy to use
Don’t Take Our Word For It...
Hear it from Donny, who went from bags of vape gear to blu
Need more information?
Explore Some of Our Most Asked About Subjects.
blu product offerings
blu truly offers an electronic cigarette for any style or occasion. Our blu PLUS+® line is a closed system so you can just grab and go. Simply screw on our PLUS+ Tank flavor refill to your PLUS+ battery and you're ready to vape. The blu PRO® offers an open system so that you can refill yourself as needed with a larger battery for an all-day vape. Finally, our Disposable® is a closed system that can be used for a night out or in a pinch when you need something simple. Once finished just simply throw it away.
How vaping works
An e-cigarette, also known as an electronic cigarette or e-cig, is a device used to inhale flavored liquid which can contain nicotine. The act of using an e-cigarette is called vaping, and those who use them are called vapers.
In simple terms, an e-cigarette is an electronic device that heats a liquid containing flavoring and nicotine amongst other ingredients. The resulting vapor is then inhaled by the vaper (the term used to describe those who use e-cigarettes).
Nicotine works differently when you’re talking about blu. The amount of nicotine in e-liquid is reported as a percentage, milliliters or milligrams. When the nicotine amount in an e-liquid is expressed in either milliliters or milligrams, it is usually implied that this is in a 100ml/mg measure of e-liquid. Therefore an e-liquid said to be 1.6mg in nicotine strength would contain 1.6% nicotine with the remaining 98.4% being made up from the other ingredients. Our most popular nicotine strength is 2.4%..
What makes blu different?
blu® e-cigarettes allow consumers to have a traditional smoking experience, minus the ash or lingering odor. Adapted to suit the lifestyle of any vaper, blu® e-cigarettes allow consumers to explore flavors, accessories and diverse e-cig styles to match their specific lifestyle preferences. With blu you're getting more than just a vaping product. You're getting peace of mind with best in class customer support, rewards when you buy, and most of all the best all around vaping experience out there!
Real Stories, Real Users
Not convinced? Hear from our users about how blu impacts their day-to-day lives.
"Love at first puff", find out why Sinem loves blu
Sinem was looking for something better, and she found it when her Mom introduced her to blu. She had tried two other e-cigs but couldn't find what she was looking for. That is until she found blu, and it was "love at first puff". "It feels good in my hand...I wouldn't trade for anything" is how Sinem explains her feelings on blu. After trying multiple e-cigs that tasted bad or didn't feel right it was blu that finally helped her make the switch to vaping.
Find out for yourself what Sinem already knows, that blu gives you something better, and because we offer a vape for every lifestyle, you' might just find you have "love at first puff" like Sinem
Say Hello to: Chris
Chris was tired of smelling like smoke at work, then he found blu.
In Chris' line of work he often has to deal with clients face to face. "As a smoker you don't know how someone's gonna react that you smell like smoke. With the blu I don't have to worry about that", Chris even found his sense of smell was more acute now to other smokers. He finds now he doesn't even like the smell of cigarette smoke. The icing on the cake was using the blu Rechargeable Pack which he describes as a "game changer".
You can find your own "game changer" by taking our quick quiz to find the right blu for you.