Are Rechargeable Devices safe?
blu recommends storing your Rechargeable Device in a safe place when not in use. For consumers of the blu PLUS+™ Charge Kit, this can be inside the pack itself. This protects the Rechargeable Device from puncture and heat exposure. If you notice any damage to your battery, stop using it immediately and discard it.
To discard a damaged battery, please follow this process:
1. Make sure the battery has cooled down and is not charged. For safety reasons, if the battery is physically damaged, DO NOT continue using it. Simply continue to step two.
2. In a bucket or container, make a salt water mix. You should add ½ cup of salt for every 4.6 litres.
3. Drop the e-cigarette battery into the water. If possible, cover the bucket or container with a lid.
4. Let the battery sit for two weeks.
5. When ready, take the battery out of the salt water, wrap it in newspaper or paper towels, and dispose of it in the bin. This ensures the battery is landfill safe.